Monday, May 18, 2009

MY NAME IS FLUFFERS HEAR ME ROAR



Hi. My name is Fluffers and I'm a kitty cat. I have soft, grey fur and light green eyes. I enjoy long walks on the beach, plotting- I mean, praying, and eating the stupid humans' food. I have a very adorable meow but if you piss me off I WILL EAT YOUR EYEBALLS FOR BREAKFAST.



Hello, people. Or Brenda and Sarah as I like to call them. Or Adnerb and Haras. Or even Adverb and Harass. :)

Okay, so I bought my dress for the dance and I was going to try to find a picture of it online, but I couldn't. So I just put the picture of Fluffers there instead (by the way, that isn't my cat). Um, I have an SOL on Wednesday and Friday of this week. And an audition for chorus on Thursday. And then I have all the stupid finals. Including the PALS for French. Damn.

I'm posting a bit of my new story (which is probably going to end up epically dying in a week or so) just because I'm bored.

It turned out that Careen had the same schedule for the first part of the day as me. So after Ancient History, Advanced Writing, Geometry, and Science, we headed to lunch.
The dining hall was a separate building, the entrance guarded by double, wooden doors with intricate metal designs. Inside, it had long wooden tables in the center, all aligned horizontally. Along the edges were two-person tables, and in the very corners were four-person tables. I sat at the table farthest back in the room.
“So the lunch line is over there,” I, from the doors, gestured across the room. “The salad bar there is there, and the places where us freshmen sit are over there, in the back. You should sit at that four-seater with Grady, Shiloh, and Becca.” The Loser Table, as we called it. But I didn’t say that.
Once I had my salad, I slid into one of the chairs at my usual table, right next to Greg. The wooden chair scraped against the linoleum floor loudly, causing me to wince.
“Hey,” he flipped his light brown hair.
“My name’s Hayley. Not Hey. Get it right,” I punched his shoulder jokingly. Then I noticed Careen still standing behind me. Ugh. “Honey,” I said sweetly, “I told you that you could go sit over there,” I pointed. “I’m trying to have a conversation.”
“Ooh,” Dakota howled, “burn!” I elbowed him (he sat on my other side) in the ribs. Careen blinked at me. I fought to keep the imminent scowl off my face.
“Sweetie, I know you’re not deaf of retarded. Please, I’m trying to have a life.” Careen turned on heel and left, carrying her tray of food and bulging backpack.
“What’s in there?” Dakota marveled, “A dead body?”
“Ha, ha,” I said dryly. “No. Books, apparently. And I’m stuck with her for the next week. How seriously suckish is that? The dance is in five days and I’ll have her tailing me the entire time.” I sighed. I seem to be sighing a lot today.


Yeah, the main character is this preppy, blonde, b*tchy girl. But don't worry, she gets nicer.

EDIT: Sorry about my last post ("Kamakazi"). I have noo I idea why it got posted three times. But I fixed it, don't worry.

EDIT TWO: Okay, I forgot to post this on the normal part of blog. Funny video!
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2009/05/18/bellini.daily.distraction.mon.cnn?iref=videosearch

No comments: