Sunday, May 10, 2009

Random Updates About My Life

Well I feel pretty sad right now. I've watched Cristina Aguilera's ideo for "Beautiful" about a thousand times then read Brenda's blog. About the video thing, I never realized how amazing it was. It's totally not my type of music, but it's so amazing. And since I'm feeling as mushy inside, I want to say thank you to people for paying attention to my posts and putting up with me (I understand that's probably a challenge). And I luffs you all.

You know how on email forwards they're like "would you be freinds with yourself if you weren't you?" and everyone else will put "yeah, I guess?" Okay, well, I usually put "proabably not." Does that say something about me? Or am I the only one being thruthful? Hell, I could barely tolerate myself for about six months last year.

Oh, I got my old enV to work! You know, the one I...er...dropped in the washing machine? It's been broken and incapable of turning on until today. And it happened at such a good time! My Alias won't charge anymore (unless I knock it violently off the bed; no, I am so not kidding about that) so maybe if I find my enV charger I can have it reactivated.... (By the way, the Alias isn't working because I dropped it in the sink when it was full of water.) You know, I never reeally realized how long my hair was until I looked through the picture on my old phone. I mean, the shortest parts of my hair were six inches past my shoulder. But it was weird looking at the pictures because all of them were taken during the time where my depression was really bad. And I swear to God that i look like the happiest person in Earth in those pictures. Looks really can be decieving. Oh, not to mention the fact that I have the sexiest pictures of Bill on that phone *dies*.

I did things I haven't done in a while today: went to the grocery store, sat outside with my dog, and scrolled through 69 pages of Tokio Hotel pictures and gave myself a fangirl-type happiness overload. It made me embarassingly giggly.

Okay, I better go finish a french poster now. I'll update tomorrow!

~Awkward Fangirl

3 comments:

SBBan said...

I agree with the not wanting to be my friend, i still dont understand how people around me put up with the depression, mood swings, exhaustion, suicidal thoughts, etc... i mean its the same reason why I hate my mom, its cause were so a like and all the things i hate about her are the ones i hate in myself...

oh on like a frickenly happy note, my mom said that as long as your parents were cool and junk i could most likely fly back with you to va! as long as my dad doesnt go all cheepskate on me, but yeah...

Alanna Kaulitz said...

Hooray! You could finally meet everyone and see Misty! And we could carry out our plan to dress you up as a farmgirl... >:)

SBBan said...

oh, i had forgotten about that, so what did your parents say? are they game with me staying for about a week. and we can coorodinate flights so we can be one the same plane, even one set of parents could be in charge of buying the tickets and the other could pay that parent back so we end up with seats next to each other... which would be amazing... oh i can totally dress up in my hick costume and skip up and down the street, scaring little children!