Friday, September 4, 2009

Eh My God, A Tree

It's rather perplexing, Facebook. I don't feel as if I can really let everyone know what's on my mind like I can on Blogger. I suppose it's mostly the fact that the people I'm friends with are my friends, but not close enough that I really want them to now about all my issues. Besides, I like to rant. And it seems that isn't something that you can really do in FB. That fact is truly saddening. So Blogger is going to remain my favorite social-networking-type site, never fear.

Anyways, I'm rewatching Fruits Basket since I finished Ouran High School Host Club for the second time. Ah, I have missed Haru and Kyo. Although I'm still not sure what side of the fence Haru is on.... Still love him though!

Last night (ON YOUTUBE!) I as watching the bloopers for OHSHC. It's so funny what the people who are doing the voice overs say when they forget lines. The guy who does the voice of Tamaki says "crap" every five seconds, and the man who does Kyoya starts babbling. Actually, the girl who does the voice of Haruhi reminds me a lot of Julianne (from camp - Sarah knows her). It's very amusing. Oh, and my favorite line from the bloopers is: "Don't worry: I'm just crushing this child. Your mother here told me to." Or perhaps: "I HATE YOUR FACE." Also, was anyone aware that Honey was voiced by a girl? Same with the little boy in one of the first episodes that wanted to be Tamaki's apprentice.

Anyways, I'm starting school Tuesday. I'm pretty nervous once I start thinking about it, but otherwise I don't even care.

Damn it, I'm really hungry and my dad won't let me eat anything. I have my own box of Fiber One bars, but have already eaten half of it. Oh, screw it, I'll eat another. *inhales snack bar* I'M STILL HUNGRY!

*eats cash in wallet* Still hungry....

*eats cell phone*

*eats space bar*

Seethisiswhathappenswhenyougettoohungry.Yourcomputerpaystheultimateprice.Soifyou'renothappywiththefactthatIcan'tusethesapcebar,blamemydad.

Peace

No comments: