Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Have Deduced That Your Imagination Has No Coherence Whatsoever

I feel like crying I'm so sad about this show ending. It's so ridiculous that I love it, but it's the last episode ad I'm basically writing this post without looking. I have Internet Explorer on half the screen and Firefox on the other half. Well, this is depressing. This show has always been ridiculous, ad now that it's serious I'm not sure what to make of it. On the other hand, I feel like punching Lady Eclair in the face. *eye twitch* Oh, I don't think I can deal with these shows that don't show who ends up with who. It pisses me off more than anything in these shows. I honestly don't believe this....

Anyways, today is Bill and Tom Kaulitz's birthday! Yay! Happy birthday!

I love Tamaki...how he's so ignorant that he's completely in love with Haruhi. I still don't get why he decided that he's her "daddy." And he's so obnoxious that you just have to love him. Of course, it's plainly obvious at times that he's very intelligent. He's very immature, but extremely intelligent. He's also an inherently good person.

Now the twins are something else entirely. Thinking of them brings the word "incest" to mind, actually. They're great, and I love them to death (my favorite is Hikaru, though). At the beginning it was a bit awkward, of course. Then you just get used to it. And once you see them sleeping together you're just like: "Okay." Creepy how the Japanese think that incest is fine *cough* Vampire Knight *cough*. There was this other show, too. About this boy falling i love with his step-sister. Yeah.... The twins make it less creepy, I think. They're just adorable as well.

Then there's Kyoya, whose quote is the title of this post. Talking to Tamaki, no less. Kyoya is probably the most difficult one to understand out of all the Host Club members, for me. I became a bit worried in the episode where he tries to make a point and tries to make Haruhi think that he's going to rape her. That was...awkward. Love him, though.

I really dislike Honey, finding him extremely irritating and childish. He's supposed to be seventeen, but acts - and looks- like he's six. I definitely prefer Momigi.

Okay, anime ramblings are over. I'll have something a bit more interesting to post tomorrow, since I'm aware that no one knows (or cares) who/what I'm talking about. But, like I've said before, this blog is for ME and not for YOU.

So there.

No comments: