Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Am Not Afraid Of This Flashlight

Ah, ha! Watch the first tape in this video. I could never find that video, but there it is! This is an episode from my favorite segment on CNN. It's the Daily Distraction, hosted by Jarrett Bellini (who is amazing), and it's on CNN.com every day. So amazing.

Okay, somehow this program was downloaded onto my computer that's trying to make me correct my typing. For instance, in this post alone, it's told me to change "every day" to "everyday." Which is INCORRECT. Then it did the stupid "incomplete sentence" thing for that last sentence in the paragraph above. Hey, it's like that for a REASON. It's also decided that "correct" should be capitalized, as should "last." So screw that program that's trying to screw up my typing. Oh, now "my" should be capitalized. REALLY?! And it's saying something about putting a comma behind the word "after," which I cannot find. Except the one in that last sentence. *sigh* What the hell is this program?

Oh, I forgot my good news! My dad finally unblocked Youtube and Facebook! So I can use both, and have been watching Ouran High School Host Club in English. Well, the episodes that I wasn't able to before. But I was quite sad in one episode where they changed my favorite line. "I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence whatsoever" has become something like: "I've decided that your daydreams make so sense whatsoever." Which is a fail on their part. I also started watching livelavalive and have totally fallen in live with Mitchel Davies...and his hair.

I discovered that I have over $100 in my wallet...not sure how it got there but I assure you that I didn't steal it. I think. I hope. *shifty eyes*

Hahaha, I love Reggie Aqui from CNN. "No, she's not crazy. She's stupid." He's so funny, even though he tries to be cool. It's like Tamaki but without the "daddy" stuff. Here is el linko to the particular video I'm referencing. It's the second tape in the video. He and Naamua are the best pair on CNN.com.

My mother is beginning to annoy me with the "wiser than thou" act. For one, she's decided that I'm too young to psychoanalyze my own habits and behaviors. Then there's the: "I know you better than you do" thing. Oh, really? I'm so much of a child that I can't understand myself? That's great. Really great.

Peace

No comments: