Sunday, September 28, 2008

Extensive Boredom

Hi everyone, I'm back! I just got back from seeing "Eagle Eye", and thought it was actually pretty good. I don't really like Shia LaBouf, but this one turned out cool. I'm still pissed at my computer, which means I have to double my efforts in my project. Oh, what the heck, we all know I'm going to be up until 2am Monday night doing thing dang thing. Ugh, I hate homework. And school. But only because everyone at my school are shallow, bratty, snobby, rich bitches (Sorry about the languge, but it's true). So other than the people and my English teacher having brain problems, I love school!

A message to the people at my school: FICKEN SIE PILZ

Haha, I have such a gift with offensive language (Look up the last word and you'll see why)

Anyways, I need to get back to procrastinating homework, cleaning my room, researching, painting my nails, and walking the dog.

No comments: