Friday, September 26, 2008

Hallo meine freunde

Hey. Just to let everyone know, i'm doing a blog because i have a procrastination problem. And this adds to it! yay! Anyways, i will update once in a while, when i get bored or dont want to do my homework; which basically means i'll update every day. So if you, like me, have time on your hands, you can read all the amazing things i have to say. right.
----
OK, so first, i want to say something. You'll be hearing a lot about Tokio Hotel. Bill Kaulitz in particular. Now, if anyone wants to comment, please dont say anything negative or i'll block you. once i figure out how. But please dont insult him or i get very pissed off.
second, i will complain a lot about my parents, my mom in particular. they dont know im writing this so they cant yell at me.
third, i do use german phrases a lot so dont get mad at me.

thank you

1 comment:

X-GoneBeyondRepair-X said...

hey lannykins! im still procrastinating, so i wanted to say hi, and i made a new blog, ok, thats it, nice blog btw, PEACE <3