Saturday, November 1, 2008

In Die Nacht

OMG I haven't posted in DAYS! Its so weird. But so now I have to fill everyone in on everything. So...I turned in all my projects for English and Civics. So that's good. And Brenda and I went trick-or-treating last night (I don't care if people think I'm too old; candy is candy!) and went totally insane. We were on her street, and there was like NO ONE outside. So two teenage girls walking down a dark street at 9:30 at night. Hm. So anyways, I called my dad to ask to pick us up and were were standing on the bridge in her neighborhood. And so my dad goes "OK, stay right where you are". Which would be the middle of the road. So for about fifteen minutes, Brenda and I twirled around, fell down, looked at airplanes, and acted like we were drunk. :) Then my dad came and let us ride on the outside of the car all the way to Brenda's house. So that was fun. And today, I figured out how to translate entire Word documents into other languages. And so now my entire story is in German. With all the right words and meanings. It's pretty cool. And so yeah, tons more happened but I don't feel like writing. 

,.:'*^*':.,
ILoveBill
^*:.,,.:*^

No comments: