Monday, November 17, 2008

Now For Wrath, Now For Ruin, And For The Red Dawn

I'm so bored. After the excitement of the day, I'm bored. Well, not exciting, perhaps, but more interesting. In English, we figured out why cows say "moo" and our teacher even further lost hop in us. She said "I'm trying to figure out where to move you guys, but theres no where that you'll be quiet!" I've never been the bad kid before. We also talked about skitzophrenia (I know I spelled that wrong; don't remind me) and we decided that one day in English we should be skitzophrenics and act like Gollum from LOTR. That'll be interesting. Aand I had a really aawkward moment in chorus 'cause I was doodling a flower and everyone started staring at me and my doodle like it was a long-lost Picasso or something. A DOODLE. Not even real art! Stupid people... I don't remember what happened after the morning. Bad bad bad....well my computer's being retarded; it made everything really small so I'm sorry if this has a lot or errors because I can't see it. Urgh. Haaaate.

Oh, and I had another encounter or something with Ben on the bus. Started with him making another joke about cutting ourselves. Then I had a huge rant. And actually, I would say that I did a wonderful job of proffessing my point. Truth be told, I felt like a teacher or a parents berating a small child. I was very serious, which I forgot I could be. It got off a lot of pent-up stress. But I feel kinda bed about taking it out on Ben because he really is a nice guy and doesn't deserve to have my annoyance at everyone taken out on him. :(

Bla!

Yeah, OK, bye.

2 comments:

Sangre Oriental said...

hi! Thanks for your comment, I also have reason I love tom, is very sexy, how old are you? such as your name? "My name is Bren xD

Sangre Oriental said...

I have 16 years! my e-mail is traumadaxlosk_brenditakaulitz_th4ever@hotmail.com I add? good bye