Thursday, March 26, 2009

Doesn't Anyone Here Live An Original Life?

My sole purpose for posting this is to show you guys a verse from this song I've listened to like a million times. Today, on the bus, one of my friends wanted me to listen to it and I was very skeptical (you'll see why). One the song was over, I just sat there for a minute. It's "The In Crowd" by Mitchel Musso. You know, the guy from Hannah Montana? Here's the verse:

Doesn't anyone here live an original life
What did you surrender to be on the inside
When you disappear, they won't remember your name
Then you'll fade away as someone takes your place
Takes your place, in the in crowd

I wasn't paying attention to the song before that first line. Oh. My. God. I have never found a song that was so close to what I think or what I felt. It's a cover of a John Hampson song, but the lyrics are different. Leave it to MITCHEL MUSSO to do that. Gah! The whole song's pretty amazing. GAH! I'm slightly annoyed by that fact. But at least I know that he didn't write it (or at least I hope he didn't). I hate the fact that it's him singing, but the lyrics are so cool. Sorry if I just wasted your time. My blog is supposed to keep me entertained, remember?

1 comment:

X-GoneBeyondRepair-X said...

Thanks god, I've heard the song and I was like "Darn you michle musso, this is an awesome song (the lyrics at least)" and I was mad cause I thought he wrote it, but now that I know he didn't I can like the song more :)