Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Saving Me Only Hurts You More

This week is so long. Yes, I am aware that it's only Tuesday. But I still feel like it should be Friday night. This week is so packed, I'm going to explode. In chorus, we have Festival this week, so I have to stay after school tomorrow for practice, the next day we have a concert, and then Friday we have Festival. I have and English assignment due Friday, a Science essay due Friday, and a bunch of other stuff. On the bright side, I am adding to my bookmarks online. Now, in my more interesting folder, I have:

French Revolution
Totalitarian Democracy
Illiberal Democracy
Political Corruption
Coup D'Etat
Political Conspiracy
Catiline
Query Romanian Revolution of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hungarian Revolution of 1956 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Velvet Revolution (Overthrowing A Communist Govrnment)
Revolutions of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nonviolent resistance
Psychological trauma
VICARIOUS TRAUMA:
Complex Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
Survivor syndrome
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
Education Under Communist Rule
Psychology of torture

You all probably think I''m some sort of creeper now.... But this is all for the sequel I'm writing. Guess what happens. (I swear if no one picked up on it, I will hurt them.) Yeah, I'm reading over that and I seem like some sort of creepy person obsessed with torture. But if you look, you will see that all the things having to do with torture are effects of it. Not how to do it.

I feel creepy now. Ew.

I swear, I have normal bookmarks to. Clothing websites, band sites, CNN, FOX, NORMAL THINGS. That's why I called this "more interesting".

I feel like a creeper; make it go away.

~Peace~

No comments: