Sunday, March 22, 2009

Everything Except "E"

No one's ever on blogger anymore. :( Remember the good ol' days? Everyone was always on here. Am I the only one who tries to post every day or two? Sigh. Well hello readers-who-are-no-longer-here. My "e" key keeps getting jammed. Do you know how annoying that is? Anyways, I thought I'd say hi and post another part of my story that I'm writing right now. It's a very interesting scene between Kia and her brother, Jacob.

“Killing yourself is not the answer.”
“Gah! I’m not killing myself! If I die, then I die! But at least I would have died fighting for something.” I was shouting now.
“Oh, what a way to go!” he said sarcastically. “Why can't you just leave it alone and let the real revolutionaries protest?”
“We are the revolutionaries. Who else would be? The adults have just let this happen. They’re the ones who elected these communists to office! So it’s up to us to correct it.”
“You’ll die,” he repeated, still hoping the prospect of death would change my mind.
“I’ve already cheated death more times than you could know. I’ve been willing to die several times. Hell, I’ve even tried to get myself killed. But dying a revolutionary is better than dying a fugitive.”
“Do you want to fucking die?!” he screamed.
“I don’t care if I live through this or if I die, Jake! Either way, I’ll be happy.”
“I’ll find someone that’ll stop you. There has to be someone crazy enough.” Jacob
“No one is going to stop us,” I laughed darkly, “We’re too far ahead. No one can stop us now.”


DUN DUN DUN! By the way, Kia's not suicidal if you couldn't pick that up. Yeah. They've been aruging for about two pages now.

Ugh why does "e" keep getting jammed? I have to go back and type it in! Grr....

Goodbye readers-who-are-no-longer-here. I luffs you all!

No comments: