Saturday, July 4, 2009

Make Sure It Actually Exists

Hello again. I finished packing about an hour ago and had nothing to do. So I did this:



You probably have to click "view image" to actually read what it says. I tell you, that was painstaking. I could not, for the life of me, find the font that Google used so I had to copy-paste letters on there. Not fun. In addition, I had to go and delete all the stuff on it that dealt with my personal information (email, bookmarks, etc.). Anyways, I saw something sort of like this on photobucket ("sort of" being the crucial phrase here; I don't want to be stealing someone else's idea) a while back. Either way, I'm proud of it (not really: it's just a thing I did to procrastinate eating lunch). Now I should probably go downstairs and get said meal before I pass out from lack of protein. PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH, HERE I COME!

NOTE: I hate peanut butter and jelly sandwicches so I only have peanut butter ones.

I'm going to guess that I'll post later out of a lack of better things to do.

EDIT: Damn it, the picture won't get any bigger on the blog >:( Sorry people....
EDIT 2: YES I GOT IT TO WORK!

No comments: