Friday, July 24, 2009

Standing On Stage Doesn't Make You Cool

I am seriously getting annoyed with SafeEyes (filter program). I can't get on my new facebook, I can't get on buzznet, I can't watch videos from bands I like, I can't listen to any new singles from said bands, and I can't use the computer past 10 pm. Anyways, enough about that. I'm ver excited: I get to redo my room over this week and next week. I've already got a loveseat for the alcove (it's a freakishly big alcove), a new bookcase (since my old one's broken), a bedside table (never had one before), and paint. I'm doing a base color of a light grey, then splatter-painting over it with red, purple, green, and blue. Now all I really have to change is the color of my bed, get rid of my dresser since I don't actually use it, and repaint two of my mirrors. The reapainting-the-bed thing is going to be difficult. I'm trying to transition to all black wood, and my bed is white and brown. My parents have been saying that we'll redo my room for the past year or so, but nothing's been done. So this is, obviously, a huge step forward.



It's amazing how much I missed while I was at camp. Three couples within my group of friends broke up, my mom seriously injured herself, and my grandmother was hospitalized. Honestly, the only person I've known that has died was a girl whom I never met and one i was not related to. If my grandmother dies I'll probably go into shock.



I'm watching Benny & Joon again. Gosh, what a phenomenal movie. Johnny Depp is perfect in it as always. Both acting-wise and looks-wise.

I guess I'll post some interesting camp stories later.... After all, the Little Mermaid is a ho.

No comments: