Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Camp Makes It Awl Better

My parents make me go to DC today. Technically, it was only my dad and my two brothers and me that went. We went to the Natural History Museum and the National Air And Space Museum. I swear, if I see another airplane, I'm going to shoot myself. Seriously, they spent ten minutes looking at EVERY SINGLE plane. I mean, the stuff about the Wright Brothers was slightly interesting, but really, they have all these random airplanes that the guys my family find totally interesting. Hellooo, they fly, BIG WHOOP. In this age, airplanes aren't that amazing. Esecially recently. I mean, the airplane that broke the air speed record (this is for airplanes, not rockets) was in 1968 or 1969. it got past Mach 5. And we haven't been able to get any plane to go faster? Blahhh. And flying? BIRDS FLY. BUTTERFLIES FLY. SQUIRRELS FLY. Whoohoooo! Sorry is anyone reading this thinks flying is amazing, but I'm totally sick of planes.

Oh, and Jack, Griffin, and I were playing with this stupid Love Calculator thing online that you put in two names and it calculates the compatibility. Ha, so they're being stupid (they're sixth graders so, not that shocking) and putting in things like Jack & Jack (0%) and Griffin & Griffin (0%) or GAH and HAG (30%) and then decided to put in Alanna & Bill. Before, the highest one was my parents (60%) and when they hit go on me and Bill, VOILA it was 87%! So i started cracking up and they oked at me weird.

So mwahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, toodles.

Oh, BTW I had a dream of camp last night (Sarah will know how wonderful this is) and it was wonderful!

No comments: