Monday, December 29, 2008

Things Will Change

Wow, I finally got blogspot to work when I'm logged into my new email. Normally I have to log into my old one to post or log in. Is that just me? Or does that happen to others? But it says I'm logged into my avpuffcat (I got it when I was 10, OK?) account when I'm not. I have my new email open in another tab. Hm, whatever. Today I had another one of my "pacey days" when I pace incessantly and can't stop to save my life. And my parents said "Alanna, seriously, you're so annoying, it's hard not to hit you sometimes," today when I asked what we were having for lunch. I'm just like "...OK...I'll starve if you want me to," and walked away. They say that I'm being weird and annoying? Hello, they're co-mayors of Weird/Annoyingville. Between my mom singing every song known to man 24/7 and my dad declaring days like "Talk like a pirate day" or "Talk like a cowboy day" or even "Talk like a napkin day" I think they win the candidacy. Anyways, I finally shot Trevor. FINALLY! Actually, I was going to kill him (Mwahaha!) but decided that he might be useful later. Not in this story though, I only have to write a few more pages. I really didn't need anyone getting shot, but HEY, I hate Trevor and it's the climax. But my oh-so-sensitive main character HAD to start crying and ruin my glee. So now I'm writing about "Poor, sweet Trevor!" (not really what she said, but she's still crying about him). Eventually I'm going to kill him and do a rendition of Sarah and I's "Joey died, Joey died!" dance/song combo. Ha, that'll be fun! So other than being controlled by fictional characters, my parents, and Virginia's whacked out weather (It was about 60 degrees the other day!), I found a good song! It's "Change" from Taylor Swift's new album. For those who don't know, besides loving alternative and rock music to death, I also love country music which everyone thinks its totally weird. One, because most people just don't like country, and two because I love MCR and then I love Garth Brooks. Um, the only thing that Gerard and Garth have in common is that they're males. And the fact that they're famous singers. But I'm pretty sure Garth never wrote comics or did drugs (Notice the past tense here, people). And Gerard never sang about rivers or wore cowboy hats (Well, maybe, but not because he needed them for his image). Back to what I was saying about the song, it's a pretty inspirational song about fighting for something and winning because you never gave up. So yeah, I guess that's all. Now I get to get sucked out of my blog and back into my oh-so-wonderful family life.

I'M ALLERGIC TO FAMILY BONDING! My parents made us play this weird board game as part of our "bonding time" yeterday and I started sneezing and itching really bad and when I went back upstairs, it stopped.

OK, that's it from my amazing life.

No comments: