Monday, December 1, 2008

Stranger Than Your Sympathy, And This Is My Apology

Hey, everyone. I'm gonna copy pretty much exactly what Brenda said on her blog because I've been thinking the same thing about Millie. She still controls us. The absolute hate and violence that pulses through my in a red hot fury when I see her shouldn't be there. And I, too, am going to forgive her. And in doing that, I forgive Parkie, and Gofie, Logie, and everyone else. And I'm sorry. The truth is, even though I've had countless bad memories form when I was friends with them, I've learned and gained things from them. I've learned thing by breaking away form them, but also while I was friends with them. And they helped me find myself. I'm torn, really, not about my decision to break away from the popular group, but if she really deserves all the hate. She's doing what she believes is the right way, as am I. Don't get me wrong, I will always bear scars from that time in my life, but those scars were brought onto myself by myself from others. In a way, I will always think that maybe she has some good in her. I've seen how she treats her best friends and her boyfriend. She really can love. People have told me this year that she was really mean to me, but they're friends with her because she was nice to them.And you know the whole thing with relationships and such? How, when people break up, they think "it wasn't meant to be"? It just wasn't meant to be. So I forgive her. I'm not going back to be friends with her, but I forgive her. And everyone else.

So optimistic
But blinded by rage
No deserves to die
This cold, hard way

Fury and power
Together mix
A deadly solution
Full of tricks

Take moment,
Breathe it out
Look again
From the mount

My prayers go out
Hope unheard
But the silent truth
Echoes in head


I'm feeling poetic, but not eloquent, so I pity you who reads this. I probably just confused you to death. I'm sorry. :( Haha.

That classic phrase "an invisible weight lifted off my shoulders" fits. Tomorrow, I'm starting again. I'm starting again at the finish line to run back to the beginning at which I started. But is the finish line and starting line the same line? If so, I'm at the beginning. The beginning of the end of the race.

I hate races.

No comments: