Saturday, December 27, 2008

Fluffy Kittens

Merry late Christmas, everyone! No, I haven't been insanely busy and that's why I haven't posted. Things were very boring and I desperately wanted to do something interesting. Which is exactly why I was too lazy to post. Anyways, Christmas was cool I guess. My brothers woke me up early enough to make me grumpy for the rest of the day and my five year old brother (FIVE!) got an iPod shuffle. Seriously, is that unfair, or what? I begged for an iPod for YEARS and got one when I was 12 I think....yeah, that sounds about right. My 12th birthday. And he's FIVE.That only added to my annoyance. But I got some cool stuff. I got, hm, a laptop lap-desk (my cat took over my desk so I can't use it), some Ninja-Elf repellent (Don't ask), a cool clock (It's fawesome), textbooks (I'm a nerd), and other stuff.

MOM TALKING

Sorry, had to right that so I rememeber to fast-forward House.

I love Housey. It's amazing how the writiers come up with so many different things and then all the diseases. They're smart. :) And Hugh Laurie is amazing too. Its awesome how he can be such a good American.

OK,I'll post later.

No comments: