Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Story Update!!!!

EEE I'M SO HAPPY! I finally wrote the last chapter in my story! Now, I still have to finish chapter four and then edit then send it to my friends for edit, but then I'm done! And maybe, MAYBE I'll send it to a publisher. So, in light of my happiness, I'm going to post the list of chapters' titles. There are forty-two.

1. Waking

2. Suffering Through School

3. Twitchy Time

4. Family Fun

5. I’d Kick Butt As A Ninja

6. All Squished Together

7. Killer Rat?

8. Special Powers That Infringe On My Privacy

9. How My Life Is Sabotaged By Psychics And Government People

10. Motels

11. Kissing His Brother

12. How Many More Felonies Can We Commit?

13. Trains Are Merely Moveable Obstacles

14. Epiphanies While In The Capitol

15. Creeper Alert!

16. Phone Calls

17. Pissed Off

18. Self-Doubt

19. Movies

20. When Creepers Go Insane

21. Dying For Me

22. Praise Moses/Jesus/God/Holy Cheese

23. I Acquire A Weapon And Become A Well-Known Fugitive

24. A Revelation

25. I Hate Trains

26. Blondie

27. Indigo’s Freaky Weirdness

28. It’s Only A Temporary Loss Of Consciousness

29. Totally Depressing And Totally Life-Changing (Kind Of)

30. Tom Ditched The Remaining People

31. Meeting A Boy Named Trevor

32. Going Back

33. Don’t Touch Me, It’s Called Rape

34. Once And For All

35. A Revolution That Will Change History

36. Car Fights And Gun Fights

37. Despicable

38. Waiting For The End

39. Away Go Our Chances

40. Reunited In The Worst Possible Place

41. Miss Marissa

42. We Plan To



Yay! Wow, I totally realized how little Trevor is actually in this. It's amazing how much I hate him. By the way, some of the titles are from jokes in the chapters so if they creeate any "WTF" feelings, that's why (Ex: "Killer Rat" or "Don't Touch Me, It's Called Rape"). So now all that's left is to assemble the story (Because the beginning is seperate from the rest because I added an extra three chapters (Chapters 2, 3, and 4) and need to integrate the two parts), edit it throughly, and then send it off to friends. And I totally shot Trevor :)

I have some ideas for a "sequal" to the story but I have to do a ton of research and I don't like research. Already I have 17 bookmarks under the folder "Research" for the "sequal" when I'm not even done with this one. Only AFTER I get all the edits done from my friends and fix everything will I name it.

Toodles!