Friday, December 5, 2008

Guns At The Ready

Ugh. Friday. And tomorrow I have to go to my brother's elementary school for service hours. So fun! But I'm going with Brenda and Amanda's going too, so I think I'm set. The only thing is the millions of my brother's friends who call me emo every second of the day. I SWEAR I AM GOING TO EFFING HURT MY PHONE IF IT KEEPS SCREWING UP. It's RETARDED. Sorry, I really hate my phone if you can't tell. Hm...what should I talk about? Well, brenda and I were trying to figure out how to get out of English class because of Sarah The Snydster. And our not-so-great ideas were: blowing up the school; setting out teacher on fire; Brenda going to the clinic and me going to the bathroom (because I hadn't gone in 3 days), and Kira dying; all of us being schizophrenic one day; {Oh, Kira would be coming because we don't want to leaver her with Ms. Sais}; and I think there was more. Our better ideas were: Brenda faking a nose bleed and Kira and I going with her to the bathroom because we'd say Brenda's freaked out by blood and we want to help her and make sure she's OK; and also ask Mr. Fones to get us out of class. He hates the English teacher so it'd probably work. If our school blows up, blame it on Sarah! Just kidding. Blame Amber. (Amber's the evil, evil blonde who looks sweet but I have scars all over my hands from her being evil even though I love Amber/Opal/Ambie). So I guess that's it for now. Winter break is in two weeks and I GOT SARAH'S CHRISTMAS PRESENTS TODAY IN THE MAIL THANK YOU SARAH EVEN THOUGH MY DAD MADE SURE I DIDN'T OPEN THEM! They seem cool in the package. And the card was very wonderful.

Alright, I'll post tomorrow after my sure-to-be-emotionally-scarring service hours.

No comments: