Sunday, February 15, 2009

'Cause Nobody Wants To Be The Last One There

Me, the country music nerd (yes, I am aware that MCR and Keith Urban are total opposites, but I have to love them), have been laughing about the beginning to one of Taylor Swift's videos, "Picture To Burn", all day.

*spying on ex-boyfriend*
"He's got a girl with him."
"No! Who?"
"She's driving the truck!"
"What? Gimme that! He let her drive the truck? He never let me drive the truck!"

Ha...go watch it. Although I am a little disappointed with the "Change" video since that's my favorite song from her. It's a really powerful song and really pretty but the video is...blah. Just her dancing with the band and in front of lights. Not up to my expectations from her, honestly. Because all of her other videos are really well-shot and it's obvious they took a lot of time on them, this one paled in comparison. Go listen to "Sweet Thing" by Keith Urban; it's really good.

*still cannot get over disappointment*

Oh, and the concert yesterday was really good. But we didn't talk to best friend :(. And my shoes were KILLING me...my feet still hurt. I wore heels, by the way.

*is still annoyed with Taylor*

Oh, has anyone seen the video for "If Everyone Cared" by Nickelback? It's really moving.... Obviously, I'm very bored right now. But tomorrow I'm going to the mall (I haven't been in forever) and get to spend my CHRISTMAS money....

But anyways, how was everyone's Valentine's Day? It's a totally bogus day, I think. I hate having a crush anyways, so bla to that. It's so much nicer just to have guy friends. Because most of the time I act like a total idiot (Ask Jack Dunn/John/Zon/Clyde), they can't say I'm immature (especially the three Jacks I was with at Districs). But I think it's Gerard and Bill's fault.

Ha....I half-drowned Cody. Ha! Ha ha! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No comments: