Monday, February 23, 2009

OW OW OW OW OWWWW

OK, so I have had a traumatic day. Let me start with the initiating event. And please, don't laugh. I know I have issues, but keep your laughter to yourself. First, in algebra, I managed to get my foot stuck in a chair. You know the little holes in the backs of those plastic chairs? Yeah, I got my shoe jammed in it. And Amber would not help. She laughed. Finally, I unstuck my foot, but one of the laces was pulled really far out. And I didn't want to trip over it, so I stuck it in my shoe. I'm lazy, alright? So, after I got off the bus, I was walking home AND I TRIP ON MY SHOELACE. I'm talking full falling-flat-on-the-asphalt, here. So now my favorite black jeans have holes in the knees. And even better, I have skinned knees, elbows, and palms. But wait! That's not even the worst part! I checked my horoscope a few minutes ago, and it reads, "Watch those feet today: You never know when something might trip you up." There is no words to describe how annoyed I am.

No comments: