Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm In Such A Good Mood

WHOOHOO! I just realized that I don't have to go to school on Friday...and I get to sleep in! I'm in District chorus and we have a rehearsal all day Friday, but I have to be at Marshall (the high school that it's at) at ten am. I am feeling so happy this week. First, these three girls (wait...four) got kicked out of my chorus class! They're the most disrespectful people I have ever met and are just plain weird (they're uber-popular (yes I realize I didn't the umlaut over the 'u'...sue me), so that basically guarantees that they're freaks). And I turned in my forms for next year's classes (I finally got all the teacher signatures for the AP classes) today. And I had a really reeaally good dream last night! I don' remember it, though!!! Ugh!!!!! Don't you just hate that? But I had another dream where I was supposed to be at this play practice but it was a party and almost everyone was drunk or high. And no matter how funny that sounds, it was actually really, really sad.

So this week is a good week (except for that one dream). I'm probably the only person having a good week, right?

Lately, I've been obsessing over the song Citizen/Soldier by 3 Doors Down. And Touchdown Turn Around by HelloGoodbye.

And in case you haven't noticed, I'm very proud of myself for figuring out how to post pictures (yes, I know that's really pathetic. THERE'S A BUTTON WITH A PICTURE OF A LANDSCAPE RIGHT ABOVE WHERE I'M WRITING THIS. Guess what that does?! A picture!).

AH I WANT TO REMEMBER MY DREAM OMG I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING.....Bill was in it. Well, that explains why it was good. I don't know what he was doing or anything, I just know he was there. Great.


HA!!! EPIC!!! I POSTED A VIDEO!!!!! WHAT NOW, WHAT?! WHO WINS?!!??!

No comments: