Friday, February 6, 2009

Tangos On Mango Mountain

Ooookaaaay my cat just bit my nose and made this really weird "Wrannnnroowwwmrangbraow" noise. All this AFTER she trod all over my computer and messed up my homework. Well, today I had a rousing discussion with Brenda, on the bus, about AVOCADOS. And how she firmly believes that the seed in the middle is a mini-coconut (OK, maybe she knows it's a seed now, but it was pretty funny). So now I have a wonderful quote for the wisdom box:

(on the topic of avacado seeds)"So it IS a coconut!"

Yeah I'm willing to bet no one else finds that funny...you just had to be there.

The past few days I've been really out of it, maybe it's my cold, but it feels like everything's just moving around me. Almost as if I'm standing still while the world moves around me. I know, "the world revolves around me". Ha, ha. Sooo funny. It's probably because I'm sick but if it keeps going on like this, I'm going to end up failing all my classes. I'm all whooooooo!!! And no, I'm not on drugs.

Alright, well, I'm basically writing this so it looks like I'm doing homework (already finished it) so I can watch at least a little more of Lie To Me. I saw it when we were in Cancun and thought it was cool, and I recorded one on Tuesday so I'm watching it now. It's such a cool concept, using facial changes and such to solve crimes. To tell if people are lying. Now I watch a total of THREE TV shows. They are Fringe, House, and Lie To Me.

Doodoodoo...lalala...dadada...cooodafwa...chachacha...MAMBA! TANGO TIME! DA DA DA DAA DAAA DA DA DA DAA DAAA LA LA LA LA LAAA! Only twenty more minutes until I get to stop pretending to do HW!

And also, my internet just shut off so I can't post this until tomorrow afternoon...hm.....

OH SNAP! The teacher just got owned! Exposed! Buuuuurrrrn! Buuuurrrn! OH SNAP YOU GOT BURNED! Sorry....

Can you tango like me? No, I don't think so! I'm a TANGO MASTER!

(said in the voice of one of Charlie's friends in Charlie The Unicorn)
MANGO MOUNTAIN, CHARLIE! OH NO, WE HAVE TO CROSS...NUTLEY STREET! THE CASHEWS! THE NUTS! WHYY, CHARLIE! ALL THE NUTS ARE GETTING CRUSHED! BUT WE MUST PRESS ON, CHARLIE! TO GET TO THE MAGICAL MANGO MOUNTAIN! ...Once again, don't ask.

TANGOOOOOO MASTERRRRR!!!! CAN YOU DANCE LIKE ME!?!? NO, I DON'T THINK SO! YOU CAN'T TANGO LIKE ME! I'M THE ULLLLLTIMATE TANGO-ER!!!

OOH, Mommy just got BURRRRNED! Exposed! BURN!

Tango-off! I WIN, I WIN! I'M THE WINNER OF THE TANGO-OFF!! HA HA HA HAA HAAA! LOOK AT YOU! YOU'RE A TANGO LOOOOSERRRR! I'M THE WINNER!!! THE TANGO WINNER! THE ULTIMATE TANGO-ER! THAT'S ME! Woah, this show is cool. The dude is a genius.... And guess who it was that killed the girl? The popular girl! Ooh, scandalous!

No comments: