Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Strongest Among You May Not Wear A Crown

ONCE AGAIN, my week is getting even worse. I bombed yet another algebra quiz. The second one ever. And the second one in the past WEEK. Yes, the only two things that I've ever bombed In have been in the past week. It makes me want to slap myself. Very. Hard. And i could kind of see it coming. I've really never liked exponents. I've always hated them. And now we do an entire unit on them and scientific notation (which is fine by itself but whatever). I cannot describe how much I hate them. So now I get to do corrections on the quiz I got back today during free period tomorrow. But this all brings up a new thing for me to freak out about: my algebra grade. I've had all A's in that class so far. And now I've bombed to quizzes. I'm really cared it'll take down my average to a B or C (yeah, they were pretty bad). And it's totally unlike me, which makes me even more frustrated. I always do good in Math. When I wasn't in honors math, I still did honors work. And this year, I don't know, it started out really well and then last week I totally fell. I'm going to try to figure out what my interim grade was and do extra credit if it's really bad. Oh, God, I'm freaking out over this. And I know my parents will kill me, too.

I noticed yesterday that my writing really reflects how I'm feeling. For example, the past week has been awful. And in my sequel, characters have thrown rocks at each other (which was really funny, actually), pushed each other into the middle of roads, and knocked eachother out. That was Cody and Kia. It's quite violent. I'll post an expert at the end of this post.

"gerard: Maybe it was Tokio Hotel" Ha...Gerard wrote this on twitter 17 hours ago (that's what it says). Ah, that makes me feel much better.


Cody pulled out another cigarette as we walked and lit it. The fumes from the burning tobacco burned my nose and throat, making me cough.
“Stand downwind,” I snapped angrily.
“What? Like I chose what way the wind should blow? Yeah, right.” He smirked. “Besides, why should you be angry? Just because I won’t listen to you? Oh, no!” he mocked in a falsetto, “My true love is not listening to me! Whatever with I do?” In one swipe, I grabbed a good-sized rock off the sidewalk and hurled it at him.
“Shut up!” I screamed as I watched the rock clip the side of his head.
“Ow!”
“Yeah, it hurts, doesn’t it? Now you know how I feel!” I chucked another rock at him, but this time Cody dodged it. I could see a faint glow from his lit cigarette.
“I never threw fucking rocks at you! No, instead I let a goddamn building fall on me! How does that hurt you?” He shouted back.
“How can you be so stupid?” I complained loudly, “when we thought you had died, we thought that was it. We were going to just give up. That’s how it hurt me. And you lived, anyways.” Another rock found its mark.
“Ow! Stop it!”
“No!” I yelled defiantly, hurling another one. But his time he caught it (I hate it when the twins catch stuff that’s supposed to hurt them) and let it fly. It hit my shoulder, causing a jolt up pain to run up my arm.



(Citizen/Soldier by 3 Doors Down is a rad song)

No comments: