Friday, February 6, 2009

Meester Turtle Dove

Duuude, I had a party today in French class....woaaahhhh. I had wayyyy to many cookies and pastries and such; I got so hyped up. And then in free period we had Nutella (seriously, people in America don't know what that is!?). All through lunch we were literally screaming and laughing so much. Kira crashed once and started drooling (haha, ew). Really, people say we're all emo and depressed and everything, then they tell us to stop laughing. "Shut up!" was screamed at us about four times.... But yeah, it was wicked; I haven't been that hyper in a looong time.

Man's wife is cheating on him with Mister Turtle Dove, so the woman's husband gets jealous and shoots Mister Turtle Dove. So he takes Mister Turtle Dove to the Jamaican Market Place and sells him to another woman, who then takes the deceased Mister Turtle Dove to Mass where they singabout how everyone is a child of God.

Um...nevermind.

click here


These guys are so funny...I seriously love them.

I've won three games of solitare today <33 It's like my sixth or seventh time ever! So today was a good day. WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

SBBan said...

i was proud the day i got my solitaire winning percentage up to 18%... change to draw one, u win so much more...