Friday, February 27, 2009

When Every Star Fall Brought You To Tears Again

Wow, 101 posts...this is a momentous occasion. 9/26/08 was the fist day I ever posted. That would be September, I believe. I wonder if I could go back in time to that day, what I would tell myself? How everything would get better? During that time period, I was still depressed but was getting everything in order. If you could only go back to a moment in the past year and spend an hour with yourself, what would you say? The old me might be afraid of the me now. But I honestly don't think I would say anything. I'd just walk past myself and smile. And she would stare at me and think "Dang, that girl looks familiar." And I might wave. And then I would disappear into the crowd. What I've gone through and struggled with, what almost killed me, made me who I am today. God knows I never would have been able to be so happy with who I am now if I'd never struggled with who I was. I guess there's really not a whole lot that got me through everything. There was Tokio Hotel, Camp Chandler, my friends, and oddly enough, my story. Tokio Hotel taught me to live every second. Every day. Camp Chandler taught me that life always goes on no matter what happens. My friends let me know that I wasn't alone. Thank you to all of you. And my story gave me a purpose. It gave me something to work for. I've mentioned that I don't know how the idea came to me. God. I think He wants me to live to who I can be. And finally, something I didn't mention, the people who follow my blog. I know that whatever I say, you'll read. And I don't have to worry about you judging me because most of you know what I'm dealing with. I know I'm not alone. And to everyone reading this, even people who aren't, I want to say thank you. I might not have gotten through everything if I didn't know that wasn't alone. And even though I may never meet you, or see your face, you've made a difference in my life. In some way, each person that reads this has affected me.

1 comment:

cookiemonsteryo' said...

your welcome. haha! and hey, thanks to you too... reading your blog also helped ME understand that theres always something to live for... and that thers still some ppl that actually care out in this big empty world.... and out of your 101 post... ive only gotten to read 23... thats....ironic???