Monday, August 3, 2009

Say Hello To Goodbye

EEE! I'M HAVING A SPASTIC FANGIRL MOMENT! On the French amazon they have samples of each of Cinema Bizarre's songs on the Toyz album.... *eyes swell to size of dinner plates* The second album seems much better than the first, perhaps because of the loss of Luminor. They do have Space Cowboy sing in one track, but whatever. I absolutely adore Cinema Bizarre and can't wait for the new album.... EEE! Have to say that my favorite songs so far are Heaven Is Wrapped In Chains, Sad Day (For Happiness), Deeper and Deeper (I actually have that song on my iPod through a bit of sure-to-be-illegal downloading), Out Of Love, Tears In Vegas (I've actually heard the entirety of this song somewhere....), American Beauty,

You know, I really love how international CB is.... They're a German band with English lyrics and French titles.... Either I love it because it's cool or it's just very amusing.

Strify's English also amazes me. He speaks more eloquently than most Americans (how many people in our country know what the words "tantric" or "blasphemy"mean?) and has pretty much no accent. Other than that, he's just totally amazing.

Alright, know what? Not even spell check thinks that "tantric" is a word. Look it up on an online dictionary: IT'S A WORD!

All these bands releasing new albums make me excited. Cinema Bizarre, Tokio Hotel, My Chemical Romance, and Paramore, just to name a few. Actually, both Cinema Bizarre and Tokio Hotel are releasing two albums.... CB is releasing Toyz and a compilation CD to be released in America that is both their first and seconds albums. Tokio Hotel has a German album and an English album.

Getting back to people with surprisingly good English, I've found that Tom Kaulitz is actually very well-written (he has a blog). If I didn't know that he wasn't a native English speaker, I would probably think he was. Also, on his latest blog, you will find my inspiration of certain parts of my book where Tom (actually named after Tom Kaulitz, to be honest) calls Cody his "little brother" even though they're twins. It just makes me laugh.

In other music news, has anyone heard Boys Like Girls' new song: Love Drunk? It's a very funny song.

I used to be love drunk
But now I’m hungover
I’ll love you forever
Forever is over
We used to kiss all night
Now it’s just a bar fight
So don’t call me crying
Say hello to goodbye

Anyways, I'm quite excited about all the new music stuff out there, whether it be the music or the people who make it (many of who are extremely hot).

Hopefully there'll be something interesting to do in Wisconsin....where I will have no internet. And no printer. And no mall less than two hours away. And nothing but cows until three hours away. I can't even hope to meet a cute guy or something (which isn't really me anyways) because there's NOTHING. Here's what happens the first two days that we're there:
Wake up at four-thirty
DAY ONE:
Get to airport at six
Plane takes off at eight-thirty
Land in Minnesota at eleven
Drive for three hours into Wisconsin
Arrive in Balsam Lake at two
Unpack
Eat dinner
Pack up again
Go to Sleep
DAY TWO:
Wake up at six
Pack up car
Leave at seven
Drive for about eight hours to Minnesota
Arrive at Jack's camp around three
Sit in hotel room
Go to Jack's camp and watch Indian dancing
Return to hotel
Sleep

FML.

No comments: