Saturday, August 22, 2009

Systematic

I've been told that I'm very excitable. It seems, at times like this, that the statement is true. I was looking through my usual sites for updates (band sites, CNN, Hulu) and they have so many new pictures of Tokio Hotel that I've now transcended into "fangirl" mode. This girly mentality makes me feel ridiculous and like I just lost 100 IQ points. Yeah, not a great feeling for someone who thinks of themselves as - and prides themselves on being- educated.

In other news, I have located Harry Potter 2 (the movie) after over a year of searching. As you can imagine, I would be quite proud if not for my current state of mind. Which, to tell the truth, is one-tracked. BILL. In a way, it's good that I've gotten back into obsessing over them, particularly considering the fact that my summer's not the greatest.

Okay, I'll write more tonight...after I finish taking down pictures and stuff...and cleaning my walls with this stuff that's highly toxic. Oh, wonderful, right? I'm going to paint two more walls tomorrow, if I'm lucky. And after cleaning my walls, I need to fully unpack.

Peace

No comments: