Monday, August 24, 2009

Sigh

Don't read this first paragraph if you don't care about Death Note.

So...today was basically my Watch-Death Note-Obsessively day. I cried so much the episode that L died...especially in the part of the episode when L and Light were being really nice to each other (Brenda knows what scene I'm talking about). That totally tore me up. I've also spent a lot of time cursing Light to hell. Why kill L?! Really?! He was the best - and funniest - character. But now there's a new guy that Light passed the notebook to...he's really hot. It sounds weird, but it's so true. Of course I miss L terribly. *sobs* I also really like Mello and Near. Gah, why are there so many people in this show that I like? Of course, two of them are totally crazy, but whatever.

Anyways, I'm totally stuck in this weird habit of writing where I write one page of a story, then another page of another story. And so on and so forth. Perhaps it stems from my weird sleeping patterns of late, or perhaps my obsession with random things. Such as: Death Note, James Rollins, black pens, Tokio Hotel, and Cinema Bizarre. Not to mention cats, L, being lazy, and hacking iTunes. You know, I have such a great life. *rolls eyes*

I'm feeling particularly bored so I'll say goodbye.

No comments: