Sunday, August 23, 2009

There's A Five Percent Chance

I really hate it when I mention something to my parents - very offhandedly, I might add - and they just get stuck on it. What I'm currently referencing is the fact that I mentioned months ago that a small part of me was considering trying cross-country this year. Then my parents started obsessing over it, emailing the coach at Madison and everything. Now don't get me wrong, I love to run. But they've talked about it so much, and pressured me about it so much that I don't want to do it anymore. Even just thinking about it makes me annoyed.

Anyways, I started watching Death Note today. I'm on episode eight, and it's absolutely fantastic! I love L so much that it's ridiculous. He's so funny and actually really cute.... :D I really want to read it (stealing it from Brenda in the middle of the night - I'll dress like a ninja) now. To be honest, Light scares me to death. But the death god is probably the second funniest character in the entire series...L is the first.

Today was one of those days where I did totally random things (like earlier in the summer where I learned self-hypnosis and advanced taekwondo moves). For instance, I decided to learn how to tie a Muslin headscarf and moved my mirror to every possible spot in my room.

Hehe...L's so cute. He has these big eyes and messy hair.... <3 I hate how I always love fictional characters. His thought process amazes me. It saddens me greatly to know what L's going to die.... *sobs* I HATE HOW OBSESSED I GET OVER FICTIONAL GUYS. Just wanted you all to know. Oh, my God! "I want to tell you...I'M L!" That was probably the funniest line.... He looks so mental in Episode 9 that it makes me love him even more.... For those who have not seen/read Death Note: YOU MUST.

I seriously have issues.

Alright, so tomorrow I'll be painting my walls. Besides that, I need to write some more in both or one of my stories. After that, I need to unpack fully and clean up my room. Before I paint, I need to move my decrepit bookshelf.

I don't understand how Light is able to kill L. L's just so awesome... *throws self on ground crying hysterically* L's so cute.... It infuriates me that L considers the fact that Light may not be Kira. I mean, REALLY!? Please don't die....

Okay, I'm finished.

Peace

No comments: