Thursday, August 27, 2009

What A Life It Is To Behold

So today was our third orientation.... Really, how many do we need? I didn't think we were that dim. Actually, I take it back. There are a few people - who will not be mentioned - that wouldn't understand how to butter a piece of bread if they were showed how to a thousand times. Anyways, it really depressed me today that there doesn't seem to be any awesome guys in our grade. I mean, really? This only leads me to conclude that I will not have a boyfriend until I'm thirty. Now, I'm not really one to go all crazy over boys (God forbid), but can't I just have a single indulgence? Please?

In other news, I'm watching my favorite Bones episode of all time. It's from season four: Mayhem On A Cross.

I've also been writing quite a lot in my new story, hereby known as Apprentice. Not the actual title, of course, but I need something to call it besides "my new story." If you remember, I only ever name things after I've finished.

I'm trying out a new anime series that looks alright...it's called D.Gray-man. It doesn't look to bad compared to the other stuff I've thought about watching. I'm just too picky, I think. The annoying thing is that it's English Dubbed *eye twitch*. Why can't they just do voice-overs!? Is it really that hard? Hehe, the boy's talking to a cat.

I was going to post an excerpt, but couldn't find one. Yesterday's poem will have to do.

No comments: