Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So Why Don't We Party Together

Ha! I have finally beaten my computer! I now have Cinema Bizarre's new video for I Came 2 Party.... Mwahahaha! This has further instilled my belief that European websites are loads better than American ones.... Love how in the video Kiro's just sitting in a corner reading anime.... I also must admit that Space Cowboy is pretty good in this song even though I usually hate collaborartions (except for the MCR-The Used cover of Under Pressure: GENIUS!) And I'm very glad that Cinema Bizarre added a little something extra to the "wild party" video. I admit freely that some of the masks scare me. *keeps staring at Strify and Kiro* I do this with all music videos. I am completely and utterly helpless to some guys in bands.

Alright, I'm a little worried about myself. I've found that, as of late, pop music is becoming increasingly less annoying. I mean, I adore Cinema Bizarre, and their music about as pop as you can get.

Throw the f*cking cameras up.

No comments: