Monday, June 15, 2009

Falling Deeper And Deeper

I want to throw kitchen knives at targets. I want to kick a wall until it caves in. I wish I could throw TV sets off skyscrapers. I wish I was a ninja and could go kick someone's head off. I'm considering joining the military with Ben, Patrick, and Justin and be snipers with them. I wish I could stay home and cry tomorrow. I wish I could start a fight. I wish I could just scream at the top of my lungs until I lose my voice.

Sometimes you have to let go
Accept the fate no matter how hard it is
Nothing that you say, nor how many tears you cry
Will ever change what the future will bring

I wish I could believe that. I wish I could accept what's happening.

The world is spinning round and round
Going in circles, down and down

Where's the damn silver lining? My parents think I'm being a bitch, I think I'm being a bitch, but I also think there's a good reason for my bitchiness. If they don't like it, screw it. I don't give a shit.

Fuck the world.

Those are my words for today. That is today's mantra. My new philosophy. Isn't it eloquent?

Bye.

1 comment:

X-GoneBeyondRepair-X said...

I can't even tell you how sorry I am anbout all this sh*t. It's not right. You can still try to hide misty at my house.
*hug*