Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fangirliness

Hm...I don't really know what to post about. Summer's already boring, and I already miss school even though we got out like three days ago. I'm watching episodes of "The Crow" over and over again...the dude who plays The Crow/Eric (Mark Dacascos) is actually very good-looking...and very ninja-ish. I've seen other pictures of him from different things he's done and I have to say that he looks waaay better with the long hair. Or, as Susannah would say: "Muy, muy sexy!" At first, was a little dubious since he looks nothing like the character in the graphic novel. But after a while, he just kinda gets better-looking. And the martial-arts probably adds to his hotness.

Well, I guess I figured out what this post is about. *giggle* He's even better-looking as The Crow. *more giggles* *falls off bed*

At least this is healthier for me than watching the "Forever Or Never" video by Cinema Bizarre for three hours straight. I get to expand my self-defense moves...except a few of them which might require gym mats and more space to learn.

The show isn't that bad once you push the graphic novel out of your mind. It's definitely different, but not bad. Well...except for the "Blackfeather" episode..."I AM BLACKFEATHER *BRANDISHES SCISSORS*" Haha. Meh, but at least he's shirtless for most of the episode.

I hate feeling like a fangirl. Most of the time it's over "androgynous" guys like Kiro, or Strify, or Bill. Now it's over a "guy guy."

Okay, I'm going now. :P

No comments: