Sunday, June 7, 2009

Je Ne Regrette Rien

"I am Jackyll when I'm Hyde.
I'm a demon locked inside.
I am restless when I sleep.
I'm the beauty and the beast..."

Oh, I love you, Strify. Screw the stupid computer filter because now I can't watch that song.... Can't wait for the new album!

Is it just me, or does it seem like everyone's coming out with a new album? My Chemical Romance, Tokio Hotel, Cinema Bizarre, Linkin Park, et cetera. I'm so excited because this means that those groups are going to be going on tour for the new albums. The only one I'm kinda scared about is the Tokio Hotel one because of what's been going on with the twins lately. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then ignorance is bliss) and the songs may have Tom-influence (they have a "new sound"). Oh dear.

"I am Jackyll when I'm Hyde.
I'm a demon locked inside.
I am restless when I sleep.
I'm the beauty and the beast..."

I like this.

No comments: