Sunday, June 28, 2009

Those Summer Nights

God, I am so angry. An hour ago, I was about to be taken to juvenile detention because my friend accidentally walked out of Claires with a bracelet on. The people said that if we didn't leave, we'd be hauled over to juvie too. I hate them. All those f*cking idiots did was glare at us resentfully until Kira started crying, then they only looked insensitive. I don't give a sh*it about protocol. We sat in the corner of Claires for over an hour trying not to cry. I was trying so f*cking hard not to be a bitch and just snap, "God, can't we go? It's a mistake. BIG F*CKING DEAL." And when Kira said that her parents didn't have cell phones, they didn't believe her. Seriously?! Why would we make up lies so that we could be held there even longer? It's rediculous. You know how people say innocent until proven guilty? I would love to see that be true. While we may not be banned from Claires, I am never setting foot in one of those stores again. If we'd been some Hollister-wearing preppy girls, they would have let us go. But no, since everyone has to label us as crimminals, we have to stay. I'm so on edge right now. I was shaking so hard I could barely dial my cell phone to call my dad. And after we left, I nearly started crying because I didn't want Kira to be alone. Then we sat on Kira's front porch for probably half an hour while my mom called around to make sure Kira got picked up. When I got home, my dad oh-so-innocently said, "Well at least it wasn't you." God dammit, I wish it had been me instead of Kira. Then she wouldn't have had to go through this. I hate it. I hate the system so much. If Kira had been trying to steal it, wouldn't she have taken the tag off? Or ran when they said to come back? On that note, who tres to steal a snap bracelet? The thing wasn't even four dollars! Dammit, I'm so angry! I'm angry at everything! At the store, at the employees, at the policemen, at the system, at myself! I wish I hadn't called my dad. I wish I'd been hauled off to juvenile detention with my friends.

THIS IS THE WORST F*CKING SUMMER EVER. Tomorrow I'm going to break my leg, I bet. I've already gotten rid of my dog, burned my hand, bruised my knees, sprained my ankle, been questioned by the police, become partially-insomiatic, and been yelled at way too many times to count. Screw life. Screw the world.

~Pissed Off

No comments: