Saturday, October 11, 2008

Don't Come Any Closer, Don't Tell Me It's Over

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was in my room for about five minutes. I went over to Brenda's house yesterday afternoon, and was there until about seven. WE were on her computer for a while, on PhotoBucket and this cool site called EmoBucket i think thats what it's called. Brenda, correct me if I'm wrong. And she had a new blog follower, aliseway, and when we clicked on ger blog, BAM there was a huge pic of Gerard. We gasped and fell off the bed. She seems really cool. Anywho, I almost fainted earlier because the Tokio Hotel tickets for Philly looked like they were sold out because it didn't come up with any avalible tickets, but I tried it again and it worked! Aaand...Brenda was on drugs yesterday (She ran down the street twirling and skipping). TODAY IS A THREE-DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! That means I don't have to see Parkie, Millie and her cult, or Logie! I'm feeling random today and not in a writing-mood. But I'm forcing myseflt o do character-depvelopment stuff. Bla! Kitties are pretty. THE END. OF THE WORLD. And I accidentally wrote "F THE WORLD". Haha...yeah.... I'm posting two excerpts 'cause they're both short:

“I couldn’t find the button, so I used my own method,” Tom shouted as he ran towards us. I saw the men get up and start pushing past other people. The train doors didn’t open. I swiveled and kicked the glass out and climbed out swiftly. We ran own the tunnel, lighted by the flames of the train car.
“What did you do?” I screamed at Tom. “Did you kill anyone?!”
“No! It was empty!” he yelled back.
“But what did you do?!” I yelled.
“Bomb!” he smiled happily.
“A bomb?!” I shrieked. “Where did you get a freaking bomb?!”


--

Bill, Tom, and Indigo were at the far side of the hallway, waiting for the elevator. I grabbed them and towed them to the door to the stairwell as I flew down the hallway. Tripping and stumbling, I made it down about three steps before a boom blasted my eardrums and filled the room with black dust.
We pushed on blindly, holding onto the wall for support as we heard the cracking of the floor above. I raced faster.
Several floors down, I heard a crash behind and dared a glance back as the floor above the one we were on crashed down. By now there was screaming. I could hear it in the hallways as we flew down the stairs.
I was tired, my chest heaving as I tried to get air. The blackness covered my eyes, and cut off my air. Then I ran into a wall. I felt frantically around and found there was no other staircase. Only a door and the stairs up. I grabbed the handle on the door and pushed. And pulled. It didn’t move.
“Bill!” I screamed, hysteric. “Bill, help me! It won’t move” I could feel tears wetting my face.


The last exerpt is right before Bill dies. :(

No comments: