Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Run, Don't Walk, The Sky Is Falling Through

Hey, sorry I had to post a little message. Now to the update on my wonderful life. I'm so tired right now since I woke up at 3:30am randomly. You know, I think it would be amazing if the world was different. If no one fought, and instead we sent North Korea cupcakes! They would love them so much that they wouldn't be angry! Anyways, it would be nice if no one had to hide behind a smile when they're dying inside. If we didn't have to pretend to be something. To lie every day to impress someone. I don't care anymore. Who cares what people think? All caring about their opinions means is that you fit what society wants you to be. Before I realized this, I would look at some people and wonder why they wore this-or-that and OMG they are soooo weird! No. This year, I've really realized that it's so much MORE FUN to be who you are. It's so much better to know that people love you for who you are and not what you try to be. Go crazy; who cares? Dye your hair bright pink, wear something weird to school. Yeah, you'll get weird looks in the halls, but there's nothing cooler than standing out for being individualistic. Run, scream, let go. Nothing matters anymore. Teenagers are so caught up trying to look perfect, they lose the joy of being immature. I don't try to be mature; quite the opposite. My goal is to love every day because I know that I took every crazy opportunity and made new ones for tomorrow. Somehow, I think that if everyone wasn't afraid, there would be so many less teen suicides and people cutting themselves. Violence, drugs, alcohol, and sex. Try to be cool? You'll end up dead, pregnant, or many other things. I wish I could tell more people this, because it's true. The sad thing is, even if some people read this, they'd think I was delusional. Which I probably am but that's OK. Get where you want to be and who you want be. Now that I'm done with my Oprah-moment, I'll post an excerpt.


“Kia,” a voice panted from a few feet away. The last voice I wanted to hear.

“What do you want, bitch? An apology? Too bad!” I flipped Bill off.

“No, not an apology. I wanted to explain.” His voice was calm, collected.

“I don’t effing care! Leave alone because I'm done, finished! You can go on your special god-chosen path, but leave me out of it!” I stood up.

“I'm not leaving without you.” He whispered, stepping closer.

“Damn you, just leave! I gave you everything I had left of myself, and you took it and destroyed it. I’m done.” I turned and walked down the road. When I felt a hand grab my arm, I whirled and slapped him across the face.

“I'm done, Bill. Let me go.” Again, I turned and began walking. But not before I saw the tortured look in his eyes. Now he knows how much it hurts. He didn’t stop me.

Nothing stays beautiful. Everything must end.



Isn't it beautiful? :'( I'm so mean to my characters! Anyways, I'll talk to you all tomorrow. Or post comments on your blog if I don't see you on a day-to-day basis. Such as Sarah and Alise. That's a cool name by the way, even though I probably just spelled it wrong. :) So that's all for now!

1 comment:

AliseKolhonen said...

Thank you for posting that. So many times I have thought the same thing (about being who you are...'Oprah' part mostly) but forget it all too soon. Now I can read your post everytime I start to feel society nagging and remember what I told myself so long ago.

Alise~