Thursday, October 23, 2008

What's Your Favorite Color, Punk?!

Haha, I've had that song stuck in my head all day since Kira played it for me. OK, so today in civics, this guy who sits a little behind me starts going "Alanna, come here!" like five times. And I was really confused, but I went back anyways. Maybe I should backtrack to last week. Mr. Fones told me and another girl that we should put a tampon in Ben's murse (man-purse). And this guy had been listening. So anyways, today he goes "I have a tampon." Needless to say, I looked at him with a blank stare, not really getting what he was saying. "It's in my pocket." I'm thinking, what the heck?! Not going to elaborate, but we decided to do it tomorrow when the other girl is back. And he got it from his friend apparently. No questions asked. But yeah, that got me reeaal confused for about thirty seconds before I could actually open my mouth. Speaking of Ben, he got those cheesey vampire fangs from our school store today. We were like the first on the bus because we race, so we decided to freak people out as they got on the bus. Ben hid behind the first row of bus seats and when someone gets on, he pops up and hisses in their face. Brenda actually screamed. Aand...Millie wasn't here today! Yes! Yes! Yes! That made me really happy. AND TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!! Yessss!!!! Peace....

PEACE!!!! I SAID PEACE!!!! WHY DON'T YOU GET THAT?!?! PEACE!!!! HUH, PUNK?!?! WHAT DONTCHA GET ABOUT THAT!?!? UGH!!!! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING JUST MAINTAIN THE PEACE, PEOPLE!!!! (STARTS WEEPING) I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY...I DIDN'T MEAN IT. BUT WHY CANT WE KEEP THE PEACE?!?! PEACE, PEOPLE, PEACE!!!!

:)

No comments: