Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Can't Live Without You By My Side

Have you ever felt like you're completely alone and maybe things would be better off without you around? I wish that I didn't feel like that sometimes. I'm going to repeat something Sarah said on her blog a while ago. I'm not afraid of death, but I'm afraid of dying before I get to live. I could die tomorrow and I don't want to be too afraid to dot something or question someone. We never know how much time we'll have, and sometimes that makes me feel like it would be better if I wasn't here. We all die anyways, right? And I know that some people who hate me would be happy. And my friends would get over it, right? It's been a while since I thought about this; I've been trying not to go back to this way of thinking. But I guess the only way to reverse that IS to live. To take every chance. I know I regret so many years of my life because I wasted them being afraid of standing out. And I don't want to be 100 years old and regret half of my life. And I also wanted to say that to my friends, my real friends who are always there and haven't abandoned me, if you were gone, I don't know what I would do. I wouldn't get over it. I need everyone to feel whole. Please, don't ever even think that everyone would be better off, because if any one of you were gone, I might as well go too. That post probably jumped around a lot, and I'm sorry; my internet's about to die.

No comments: