Thursday, October 16, 2008

Why Can't You Stay Just Long Enough To Explain

OK,so I'm gonna go back to my normal updates. As you can probably tell from the updates from the past two days, I'm having a bit of a personal crisis that I'm hoping will end soon. And thanks to everyone who commented (or texted) on my Oprah-moment yesterday. I felt like a needed to rant, and that's something I think is a real problem. My English teacher wasn't here today so i was sooo happy about that even though Brenda, Kira, and I are going to get busted for talking tomorrow. And my mom even wrote the teacher a letter about my grade! Seriously! Like, I'm worried about my grade and all, but I know what I did. Well, I decided not to REDO the WebQuest that I slaved over for an hour because she LOST it and told me to redo it. I did not want to redo it. So I didn't. Plus, if I already did it, why should I have to redo it because of my teacher's incompetence? And then there was essay that I almost failed. Seriously, I thought I would have a few points off for grammer and stuff, but I got a C on it. IT WAS ELEVEN PAGES LONG! She wrote "That was really well written - good job!" on the essay, then gave ma a C because it was too long. SHE NEVER GAVE A MAXIMUM LENGTH REQUIREMENT. Brenda's was like 8 or more pages long and she got one point taken off. I smell discrimination. So yeah, my English teacher is not my favorite person in the world. And, um, in civics, Mr. Fones gave me and someone else an idea to put a tampon in Ben's murse (man purse-technically it's a pencil case, but that's what we call it). So then we thought of all sorts of other things to put in there. So, on Monday, we're going to ask Mr. Fones to make Ben leave to do something and then we will put our plan into action. The wildest part? BEN WAS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME WHEN WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS. He's so clueless. Oh, and this morning I accidentally pushed Brenda down the steps in the lecture hall (The strings room). Sorry. And Amber is so pissed off at me; she won't even hurt me like normal. All because I put a note in the Lecture Hall that said "Amber, I have kidnapped Mr. Violin." The violin was in her strings locker! Right where it has always been! Anyways....I seriously have to go; I haven't done any of my homework yet. I'll post tomorrow! Bye! <333

No comments: