Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Instant Karma

Allie, I know you're reading this. OK, I know what you say about me and how I'm so scary and weird. Thanks for being my friend. And stop yelling at Amanda; she actually stuck up for me. Something only a few people would do. You have no right to talk that way to people because they think a certain way. You're calling her mean, but just look at what you're saying. I'm not trying to be mean by saying this; I want to set the record straight. Please stop saying things about me. I don't think you know how much it really hurts me when people I used to call my friends tell me I'm so weird and all. The truth is, I have like four or five people I talk to a lot this year. I don't need anyone lying to me and slamming me behind my back. And please, stop yelling at Amanda. If you're pissed off, yell at me. The way it's always been. People take their anger out on me, and believe me, I can yell right back. I don't want to be mean to you, but please think about what you're saying to other people. I'm giving you several choices. Now it's up to you to decide what to do with them. Tell me when you've made your decision. You say that you start crying because of what people say to you, but so do Amanda and I. Please, think about it. I'll see you at school.

No comments: