Sunday, October 5, 2008

Smile, 'Cause You'll Go Out In Style

THIS IS THE FIFTH F*CKING TIME IV’E HAD TO WRITE THIS POST BECAUSE FIREFOX KEEPS SHUTTING OFF. OK, so HOPEFULLY I'll be going to the Tokio Hotel Concert!!!!!! And I owe Brenda my life if her mom can take me. At this point, it depends on that and my parents actually BUYING THE TICKET before they sell out. We've already had to change our plans 'cause New York sold out. So we're going to Philly. Philly's not that interesting, I think. Then again, the only places I ever went to were the hotel and the Airport. But whatever. SO I GET TO SEE MY PRECIOUS BILL IN CONCERT!!!!!!!! <33333333

“Shit,” I muttered under my breath. “Run,” I said to my friends as I took off.
My feet pounded heavily on the pavement, and I focused on keeping pace. The men in suits started running too, but I had more reason to run then they ever would. The three on the other side of the street ran through traffic, getting to our side, not more than five yards behind us.
Veering sharply, I darted through traffic, almost being hit by cars. We ran in the middle of the road, in the cars speeding past us while honking and cussing us out. Oh well, that is so not the worst thing that’s ever happened to me.
Shouts came from behind, and I allowed myself a quick look back as one of the men was hit by a car. It was going slowly, so all it did was knock him to the ground. Without a word, he sprang up and continued after us.
Flashing lights and a siren came from behind us, and I did not think happy thoughts. I ducked and almost fell on the black pavement when a bullet rocketed past my ear, shattering the glass on the window of a car. Shit, who was shooting?!
A door on one side of the road was labeled “Metro Personnel Only”. Jumping onto the hood of a stopped car, I jumped off onto the sidewalk. Trying the door, I found it was locked. I kicked out at it, my patience wearing thin, and it flew open with a crash.

Comment Please!!!!!

1 comment:

X-GoneBeyondRepair-X said...

i need to convince my mom that we wont be missing much if we miss skool to go to the concert. lol, nice story :)