Monday, October 13, 2008

Run Baby, Run, Don't Ever Look Back

So today I went to the mall with Brenda. I got two cool hats, a tie, nail polish, and eyeliner. And German Kinder chocolate. Anyways, we went into f.y.e and we were looking at CDs and stuff. THEY HAD TOKIO HOTEL CDS OMGOMGOMG!!!!!! Sorry, I was real happy about that. Anyways, Brenda was like freaking out because she couldn't find MCR. when she found it, she screamed and the guy next to us moved a little away. Then, she found Life On The Murder Scene and screamed. The guy next to us scooted to the other side of the isle. Then she found exclusive DVD and screamed again. This time he left the isle completely. Brenda, being smart, didn't have enough money for them. So what does she do? She sits down and hugs the disks. Brenda looked like she was about to cry, and she was rocking back and forth, giggling/crying and muttering in gibberish. Seriously, people kept walking past and thought she was insane. Then she picks up a random poster and it HAS TO BE MCR. So then she was like crying and it took me like 20min to get her out of the store. Anyways, I need to stop writing. I need to pick out an outfit for school tomorrow 'cause its picture day. And I need to buy a few more songs. 

1 comment:

AliseKolhonen said...

Hmm. This is almost exactly what Brenda posted except the Tokio Hotel-fan version. Oh, and I dont remember the disk-hugging. Really funny.

Alise~

Ug, I hope I dont seem stalker-ish or something. Its just that I commented on her blog and was surprised for a second.