Sunday, October 12, 2008

Today's A Winding Road Tell Me Where To Go

Hey everyone. How's life going? My life is crazy. My family is dysfunctional. My foot hurts like crao from when my brother hurt me in fifth grade. I need to go to the doctor. Today I'm horribly obsessed with Boys Like Girls' "Thunder". It's awfully mainstream, but it's really good. Listening to certain songs gets me into certain moods. Right now, I'm remembering Camp Chandler and being sad it's a while 'till I get to go back. Also, I'm just remembering everything. Alabama in general, Germany, people I've met. I'm probably going to start crying because whenever I think of my past, and how many things I've left behind, I start crying. I'm a depressed person. And knowing I'll never see some of my best friends again. Like Makayla, Michelle, Karen, and basically everyone I've ever known. Sadly, I'll probably see Jason and George again because life just likes to spite me. And next year at camp, I get to pick another stalker. God forbid a NORMAL guy should like me. Actually, I think it is forbidden.

I waited for Indigo to wash off and dry herself before we made our way back to the cave. When we ducked in, we saw Tom floating a few feet off the ground, struggling. It looked like invisible ropes had tied his hands and feet together, and a piece of tape had been put over his mouth. Bill was sitting on the other side of the room, arms crossed, glaring hatefully at his brother.
“Tom!” Indigo shrieked and ran over to him, tugging on his clothes. “Bill, put him down!” He scowled and his brother dropped.
“I'm going to freaking kill you!” Tom yelled and lunged for Bill. He hit an invisible wall. “I’ll kill you when you sleep! When…when…when I get you!” Bill looked bored. Tom was clawing at the invisible wall, trying to find a fault in it. Then he smiled smugly.
He sent Bill a telepathy message or whatever he wanted to call it. Bill yelled, “I do not! I don’t care what you heard, I don’t!” He was silent for a moment, and then spoke gain, in a quieter tone. “Really?” His eyes flickered over to me. Oh. Crap. I know what he told Bill: the subject of our conversation last night. I hate you, Tom! I screamed in my head.
“Shut up, you’re giving me a headache, Kia!” Tom replied. Bill stared at me. I looked away.


Sorry if a post an exerpt twice; I click to a random part and guess weather or not I've posted it. Just tell me and I'll repost a new exerpt.

No comments: