Monday, October 6, 2008

Yeah Yeah, You're Asking For It

Hallo! Well, I must say that the bus today was awesomely fun because Millie and her stalkers weren't there! And Michael decided not to sit in the back without his beloved cult leader. Mwahaha! I could get used to that.... Anyways, gah, why did my civics and science teacher suddenly decide to make us create quizzes?! I have internet all day today, so I'm not going to get anything done. Ooh, look out the window! My brother and his friend's four girlfriends! They annoy me.... And I'm really hungry....

Bla! Since I'm not going to write a whole lot more of this post, I'll take up space with another exerpt, this one from wayyyyy farther back.

“What if there’s a bear?” Indigo fretted.

“Or a snake that eats Tom’s hat?!” Bill joked.

“Or dirt that will get all in Bill’s hair and he’ll have a freak attack?!” Tom said dryly.

“Or maybe the dirt will get all over his clothes instead!” I added sarcastically.

“Well then it’ll happen to you too!” Bill pointed out. I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Who wants to go first?” I asked, eyeing the dark cave suspiciously.

“I vote Tom!” Bill shoved his brother towards the cave, but Tom grabbed Bill’s wrist and they tumbled down the hill, into the cave. A shriek echoed in the woods and I took off down the hill as fast as I could.

“Is everyone OK?!” I whisper-screamed into the cave.

“No. Bill is hyperventilating. He touched dirt!”

“Eff off Tom!” I heard Bill say, “I hit something. And it’s moving!” He started shrieking again, joined by Tom.

“Shut up!” I said in a louder voice. Then the twins came sprinting out of the cave.

“Rat! Rat!” Tom screamed. “It’s gonna eat me!”Bill flopped down on the hill and took deep breaths. Tom ran past him, and Bill stuck his leg out and tripped him.



Maybe you've noticed, or maybe not, but there are two twin boys named Bill and Tom. These are not the Bill and Tom Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel. I was on vacation and needed two twin boys names and these were the best for the characters. They are different people and I will be changing the names later on. OK.

No comments: