Thursday, October 9, 2008

Have You Ever Been Fake?

I am getting so pissed off at Parkie and Millie. Seriously, especially Parkie. We’re sitting on the bus just talking and he started yelling “Brenda! Brenda!” like seriously for ten minutes. And he’s like yelling for her to take off the sunglasses. Seriously, why does he care? And then he starts bugging her about the hand glove she was wearing and then I’m still talking to Brenda and he’s like “Why do you wear that?” Thank god Allison answered him before Brenda hurt him. Or I hurt him. He’s such a flipping birdie. And he keeps talking to Millie about us and like slamming us and we’re sitting RIGHT NEXT TO HIM. He goes “They can’t hear us”. YES WE CAN. Just because we decide to ignore you to try not to rip your conceited, selfish head off, does not mean that we can’t hear you. And he thinks he’s sooo cool. No he’s not. Then Millie and her cult were getting off the bus (which is my stop, sadly), and Parkie is saying that he’s not gonna be here tomorrow (YES!!!!!) and he’s like “Bye everyone, I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow”. He needs to work on flirting. But anyways, I'm going past him, and he adds “Except Alanna.” I’m like “That’s a good thing!” I don’t think he appreciated that very much but I don’t care what the heck he thinks. He needs to learn tolerance for PEOPLE WITH THEIR OWN MINDS. He’s a jerk. Another excerpt:

“Bill,” Greene said after a few minutes of silence.
“Yes?” Bill’s jaw tightened. I saw Tom shaking minutely. With laughter, I assumed.
“You dress like that why?” Oh, shit! This must be the question Tom was telling me about earlier today….
“Because this is how I like to dress.”
“And that hair? And makeup? Makeup is for girls!” Greene pressed.
“I beg to differ, Mr. Greene, with all due respect.” All due respect meant ‘Screw you’ in Bill-language.
“How do girls pay attention to you when you look like one of them?” Greene seemed to have forgotten about us.
“I’m sorry, Mr. Greene, but you’re being very rude.” Bill’s voice was calm and collected, a sure sign that he was pissed off as hell.

Yay, happy days.